Today's card is for a Hope You Can Cling To challenge HYCCT1503 "I Am A Warrior". It uses one of the Hambo Stamp's images I have been waiting and waiting to use - For this challenge, create something that shows strength or inspiration. You could use Native American inspiration, something camo to represent our military heroes, any symbols that invoke strength and fierceness.
This challenge was a PERFECT opportunity to pull this Camouflage Bear digi out and color it up (now I have to do it again soon because I adore it!)
· Image: Camouflage Bear digi by Hambo Stamps
· Sentiment: Hope Clear Set - Paper Smooches
· Paper: White card (PTI) Chocolate and pink (Stash), DP (Digital paper - Heroes in Pink by Happy Hearts Studio)
· Ink: Copics - YG17, YG45, G46, RV13, RV14, RV21, E70, E71, E74, E77, E79, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9
· Other: Basic Backdrop and Polka Dot Backdrop dies (AJVD), Circle dies (Spellbinders), Wink of Stella, and Black Glaze pen
Be sure to join the Hambo Stamps HOGtoberfest celebration! From now through October 31, 2015, mention code "HH40" when you order to receive 40% off your STAMP purchases. This applies to ALL of the stamps that we sell (rubber, clear & digi, including stamps already sale-priced). Please note that the discount does NOT apply to cling cushion, paper, or personal stamps that I've listed for sale, though these can be combined with your order of discounted stamps. We are in the process of closing the rubber portion of our store, so once the rubber designs sell out, they will no longer be available. Orders will be handled in the order in which they are received, so get your orders in fast to be sure you get the stamps that you want at this great price! (Use code "HH40" during check-out in our digi store for the discount to automatically apply to your purchase. If ordering rubber stamps or supplies, please mention the code in your emailed order.)
Thanks for stopping by!