What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wee Henry Vampire

We are welcoming back Jenn Cochran to the Bacon Bits for another term! Jenn has a fun holiday design to share with us today!

Hello Hambo friends, followers and fans!  It's me, Jenn, and I am so excited to be blogging with you today.  I don't know about you but I am in full Halloween mode.  I just love this fun and festive holiday.  Love how the kiddies get so excited planning their costumes!  LOVE all the candy!  Speaking of Halloween, what is your favorite Hambo Halloween Stamp? Keep reading and I will give you a link to check them all out!

Today I am sharing with you Wee Henry Vampire.  Hope you love him as much as I do.  It is hard to see but I did tiny little sparkles all over his face and hand.  I don't know but I think I was having an Edward Cullen moment while coloring.  It is so silly but I really secretly LOVE Twilight!
Here is your link!  Check out all of the fun Halloween digital stamps Hambo has to offer! There are a few click HERE.  Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know your favorite!
Come back on the 18th and I will feature another fun Halloween digital stamp.
My ribbon is from 3/8" Black Gingham from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Thanks so much for visiting!  If you would like to see more Hambo projects from me visit my blog:

Supplies:
Image: Hambo-Wee Henry Vampire
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Gingham Black 3/8 Inch
Copics:
C-00,2,3,5,7
E- 000,11,21
R-24,27
YR-00,02,07

3 comments:

Hambo Hoedown said...

So adorable! I love the pointillism!
Judy

Renee B. said...

This is so adorable Jenn & I love the colors in the background paper!
Hugs, Renee

Jeannie said...

Awesome! Love the coloring, the papers are too fun, and that bow is absolutely perfect.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie